As soon as I saw sparkler I was really excited to purchase and use it, I had alot of high hopes for it!
I finally used it the other night in the girls bath (I'm really late I know)
I don't know if it's because it has sat for some time but I was really disappointed unlike northern lights it didn't wizz around or resemble a sparkler at all. It frothed and hardly moved again I don't know if this is because it had sat for some time rather than being used shortly after purchase, tbh in the photos I took it looked like the girls had an accident in the bath rather than a bath bomb which is never pleasant. When it eventually came into life it still didn't wizz around like usual when they reach the inside, it just sat pretty lifeless so I gave it the extra oomf!
It turned the bath a yellow colour which the girls said was wee *insert monkey covering eyes emoji here*
It left the bottom of the bath covered in glitter which if my mum saw would send her into a total freak out! I was expecting to be there for some time scrubbing the bath trying to get rid of it all but with a quick run round with the shower the bath looked brand new again.
I'm gutted I didn't use it sooner, I think I'd repurchase again next year to see if it actually was down to it sitting for so long and reading other reviews on it.
Did you get your hands on sparkler this year?